Easy Peasy Plant-Based Eating is a one-of-a-kind guide to the basics of plant-based nutrition. I co-wrote it with my mother, Amanda, who has been a plant-based Accredited Practising Dietitian since 1992 and a vegan since 1983.
This amazing 66-page guide will tell you everything you need to know about eating a healthy plant-based diet that meets all your nutrient needs and maximises your chances of living a long and healthy life. And it makes it all easy peasy!
The ebook includes:
- The 'why' of plant-based eating: evidence that it's better for the environment, for humanity, for animals and for your health
- The definition of plant-based eating and why the kind of plant-based diet you eat makes a difference
- A comprehensive overview of the six whole plant food groups and how much to eat
- A meal-planning guide developed by an Accredited Practising Dietitian with over 25 years' experience planning vegan diets
- A three-day sample meal plan with recipes for three meals and two snacks each day
- Nutrition FAQs covering how to get enough of specific nutrients such as protein, iron, calcium, B12 and more
- A list of groceries to stock your plant-based kitchen
- A daily checklist of plant-based essentials to eat
- A nutritional analysis of our suggested three-day meal plan
- A list of references and recommended resources
Easy Peasy Plant Based Eating is comprehensive, EVIDENCE-BASED and easy peasy! We believe you won't find a plant-based eating guide this good anywhere else in the world. We can't wait to share it with you!
GET IT NOW FOR JUST $24.00!
We want plant-based eating to be accessible to everyone, which is why we've kept the price of our ebook so low. Really, it's much more than a book - it's got everything you need to understand how to create your own, healthy vegan eating program. Between us we have almost 60 years of plant-based experience, and we've poured it all into this book.
You could pay me hundreds of dollars to create a program for you. You could pay the big bucks for a series of private consultations with Amanda or a seat at one of our live workshop. OR you could get started with this $24.00 guide to plant-based nutrition and meal planning!